Federal Act on the Protection of the Environment (EPA - new art. 32d bis)
Since the first of July 2014, the transfer or division of immovable property on which a site is located that is entered in the register of polluted sites requires the authority's authorisation. The cantonal geoportal should be consulted. In most cases it is only a formality and the notary can ask for the authorisation from the competent cantonal authority.

In contrast, in certain cases investigations are necessary before authorisation is granted, which might take some time and give rise to costs. A financial security can be asked for those sites on wich investigations, monitoring or remediation are required.

Franco-Swiss double taxation agreement 
France is making good on its threat: after the draft of the new Franco-Swiss double taxation agreement relating inheritance has been rejected by the Swiss Chamber of Parlement, France has denounced the old convention of 1953 with effect from 31 December 2014.

Incorporate your company online
If you wish to incorporate a limited company or a limited liability company, you may complete the attached form and return it to your Notary public. Through the subsequent personal meeting, you will benefit from competent services enabling you to realise your project.


FaLang translation system by Faboba